If you are on the fence about attending the 2016 ASET Annual Conference August 18-20 in Pittsburgh, PA, and have been an ASET member for one year, there are two types of scholarships that you can apply for to cover the cost of the conference registration. A limited number of Company Sponsorship Scholarships and ASET Scholarships are available to help those who may be struggling with finding the funds to attend the conference.
Thanks to the good folks at Consolidated Neuro Supply, Inc., Lifelines Neurodiagnostic Systems, Inc., Nihon Kohden America, Rochester Electro-Medical, Weaver and Company and WR Medical Electronics Co. a limited number of Company Sponsorship Scholarships are available. In addition, ASET is offering a limited number of scholarships.
Simon Griffin, President and CEO of Lifelines Neurodiagnostic Systems, Inc., made a decision to sponsor three scholarships to the annual conference. “Lifelines is a strong supporter of ASET, the ASET Foundation and education in the field of EEG,” Griffin said. “We are privileged to be able to participate in the Foundation’s Company Sponsored Scholarship (CSS) program. Lifelines is very pleased to be able to give back to the field of EEG in any small way.”
RSC is honored to be aligned with a like-minded EEG partner like Lifelines. Together we are Redefining Seizure Care in immeasurable ways!
- To download the CSS Scholarship application form, click here.
- To download the ASET Scholarship application form, click here.
- For complete information on the scholarships available and eligibility requirements, click here.
You may apply for as many CSS scholarships as you want. However, you must meet the eligibility requirement(s).
Act soon! The deadline for filing scholarship applications to the 2016 ASET Annual Conference is May 18, 2016.
- Do you have a passion for patient care and the process of the EEG study?
- Are you tired of working for a large hospital with crazy hours, being on-call and always scheduled for holiday work?
- Have you ever wanted to be part of a team in a stress-free work environment?
RSC is where you can make a difference in your patient's life, as well as your own.
We hire only the very best Neurodiagnostic Technologists who strive for patient satisfaction at every interaction. We want to meet you. Apply now.