Why Being a RSC Technologist is a Rewarding Career!
- Called into work less frequently during the same day or week.
- No inpatient care.
- Spend only between 2 to 3 hours at your patient's house for a set-up and 30 to 45 minutes for a disconnect.
- Conducting studies with relaxed patients, due to being in the comfort of their own home.
- Flexible work schedule.
- The opportunity to work from the comfort of your home office uploading EEG studies, scanning patient documentation, emailing reports and other administrative tasks.
- Co-workers and a management team who value and communicate their appreciation for your hard work and dedication.
- Opportunities for advancement, in your technologist role, as RSC continues to grow.
- Work in an environment you deserve: Responsibility, Flexibility, and High Level of Patient Care.